Change is Good
Change is Good - Episode 1
September 03, 2020
Who I am?
- I am David Hachez, an entrepreneur, change practitioner, enneagram coach and passionate golfer working in the digital business for over more than 20 years
Why I do this?
- Share my experience, thoughts and personal findings to provide insights to people who want to become an improved version of themselves in their environment (private of professional); I hope this content will be relevant to you.
Part 1 - Change related topic: My personal change by diving into podcasting
- What I change today ?
- Why now?
- What happens if I don't do it?
- What are the expected outcomes?
Part 2 - Winner / Loser
- What has caught my attention in the last few days in terms of change?
- The Unilever claim to go green (get rid of oil in their products by 2030) and Microsoft joining the Corporate Leaders Group Europe
- This section is inspired by Joseph Jaffe a very famous podcaster and expert in change who I know for years. So thank you Joseph (link to your podcast in the notes)
Part 3 - A call to action / Challenge
- Change one thing in your daily routine and see what it produces (it can be the smallest thing)
- Share what you changed? Share what it delivered as outcomes?
Sponsor / Disclaimer
- This podcast is brought to you thanks to Business Elements, Transforming data into intelligent relationships
- Disclaimer: I currently work as a change practitioner at Business Elements working on IT projects to make sure that the people side of the technology change is managed.
Please, provide feedback HERE and subscribe to this podcast (if it delivers value to you).Powered by Business Elements
Contact David on change(at)theafter.be
Business Elements is a company transforming data into intelligent relationships
Introduction to Episode 1
Topic #2 - change in the news
Topic #3 - change on your side